3” Down Pipe Exhaust To Suit
Ford Fiesta ST (2013-2018) 1.6 litre 3 Down Pipe Exhaust
– 3″ Piping
– High quality, corrosion resistant stainless-steel construction
– TIG welded
– Mandrel Bent
– All clamps (fitting hardware) included
This Exhaust will change the note of your car to the next level!
(No cutting or drilling required, straight bolt on fitment)
(All fittings are included to make it a hassle-free installation)
(Please Note: We recommend a licenced installation professional)
– On-car pictures are for demonstration purposes only, these may not present the actual item, please contact us if more information is required.
– Please do a pre-fit before installing, as we will not accept any kind of return/refund after installing attempt, due to fitment issues and possible damages, NO EXCEPTIONS.
– All items are made to fit as close to factory fitment as possible, but inner guard liners, air ducts and fog light connections may not align correctly as per factory standard.
– We also have more models available, please contact us if you can’t find your specific model.
– When ordering please note that we can NOT post any item to a PO BOX address. Please provide a standard residential or business address and please make sure to write this address as it appears on your mail.
– For all in stock products please allow a handling time of 1-4 days before being dispatched. For all fiberglass items or any custom options please allow anywhere between 5-10 working days for it to be made before being shipped, depending on what you ordered.
– If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it usually ships within five business days from the date of your order. In some cases it can take longer. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provide when checking out.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
– All our items are delivered to the address you supply. There is no option to pick up your item yourself from our warehouses.
– You must contact us within 24 hours of receiving your item if there is damage to it.
– Any free-shipping offer is only valid in Australia. It is not valid in any other countries.
– Someone may need to be at the address given for delivery to accept the package. Otherwise a re-delivery fee will be charged if item comes back to our warehouse. Note that some courier companies will drop off a package at a customers address without the customer having to accept the package. This is unfortunately out of our control. Once a package has been dropped off to the designated address by a courier, we are not liable for it. This is regardless of whether shipping insurance has been purchased or not.
– You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item, if you choose to do so, or in the case that an item is damaged.
– Our return address will vary depending on which warehouse we ship your item from. BEFORE attempting to send anything back, please contact us so that we can provide the appropriate warehouse address to send the item back to.
– You have 30 days to notify & return an item from the date the item was received by you. To be eligible for a return, your purchased item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
– Note that some postcodes that are considered rural/remote by couriers, we cannot post to. However if you have worked out with us to pay an extra amount to be posted to your rural postcode (that we otherwise wouldn’t have), then please note that we do not offer our usual refund/replace policy. Posting anything to these usually un-deliverable postcodes voids any refund/replacement policy that we may normally offer.